Digital Control Cutting Torch/Metal Cutting Torch of CNC Flame/ Plasma Cutting Torch
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1-1,999||US $25 / Piece|
|2,000+||US $80 / Piece|
1. Price cutting torch
2. For CNC flame cutting machine
3. Balanced pressure structure design cutter to cut the steel plate
1. Fuel gas cutting torch is made of high quality forging brass.
2. Balanced pressure structure design.
3. Oxy-fuel cutting torch adopts silver solder, which can effectively avoid leakage.
4. O. D. Of the tube: 30 mm and 32mm.
5. The length of the tube: 180mm, 250mm, 300mm, 370mm, 450mm.
6. The gear rack can be installed at 4 different positions with 90 degrees between two positions.
7. Fuel gas cutting torch is suitable for balanced pressure cutting nozzle/tip with cone of 30 degrees.
Fuel gas cutting torch is suitable for use in digital control flame cutting machines, and is used to connect the cutting nozzles/tips, cutting steel and other metal materials. The torch needs to match with the cutting tip for cutting, and the different type of cutting tip uses for cutting different thickness of the steel plate. Fuel gas cutting torch has three valves to control the gas, two valves for oxygen, one valve for fuel gas, each has indentifiers on it inoder to diffierenciate the gas inlet. From left to right for each is the preheating oxygen, the cutting oxygen, the fuel gas. According to different height of the CNC flame cutting machine, the clients will choose the different length oxy-fuel cutting torch.
Fuel gas cutting torchis to use the flame produced by the mixture of fuel gas with oxygen to realize the cutting of metal, so fuel gas cutting torch is also called thermal cutting ane falme cutting. During the cutting process, the mrtal is preheated to its kindling point, the oxygen flow then leads to the violent conbustion of the metal and the same time blows the generated oxide slage thus to form the inscion.
1. Install thefuel gas cutting torch correctlly.
2. Replace the consumbles in time before completely damaged.
3. Avoid the collision of the cutting torch.
4. Keep the connection threads of the cutting clean.
5. Keep the contact area of betwween the eletrode and cutting tips/nozzles.
6. Check if there are loose parts.
1. Professional manufacturer for CNC cutting machine accessories
2. More than 16 years experience
3. Factory direct price and on time delivery
4. Secure ordering and worldwide delivery
5. Sample available
6. Small quantity acceptable
7. OEM workable
|Model NO.||Thimble Length(mm)||Cutting Thickness(mm)||Rack Length/Modulus||Acetylene Cutting Tips||Propane Cutting Tips||Inlet connection|