300 Digital Control Cutting Torch for Oxyfuel Flame Cutting Machine
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1-1,999||US $65 / Piece|
|2,000+||US $55 / Piece|
1. oxyfuel flame cutting machine use flame cutting torch
2. For CNC flame cutting machine
3. Balanced pressure structure design cutter to cut the steel plate
CNC Flame Cutting Torch
1. It is made of high quality forging brass.
2. Balanced pressure structure design.
3. It adopts silver solder, which can effectively avoid leakage.
4. The gear rack can be installed at 4 different positions with 90 degrees between two positions.
5. It is suitable for balanced pressure cutting nozzle/tip with cone of 30 degrees.
Machine Use Digital Control Cutting Torch is suitable for use in digital control flame cutting machines, and is used to connect the cutting nozzles/tips, cutting steel and other metal materials. Cutting Torch is the main tool of gas cutting machine, also known as the torch. The fuel gas and oxygen mixture in the cutting torch, in the form of heat and has a preheating flame shape, in center of the preheating flame, the high pressure oxygen flow is injected for flame cutting work.
During the cutting process, an oxy-fuel cutting torch is used to heat metal to its kindling temperature, and each cutting torch has three valves to control the gas, two blue valves for oxygen, one red valve for fuel gas. From Left to Right for each is the preheating oxygen, the cutting oxygen, the fuel gas.
The torch needs to match with the cutting tip for cutting, and the different type of cutting tip uses for cutting different thickness of the steel plate. According to different height of the CNC flame cutting machine, the clients will choose the different length oxy-fuel cutting torch.
1. Professional manufacturer for CNC cutting machine accessories
2. More than 16 years experience
3. Factory direct price and on time delivery
4. Secure ordering and worldwide delivery
5. Sample available
6. Small quantity acceptable
7. OEM workable
|Thimble Length(mm)||Cutting Thickness(mm)||Rack Length/Modulus||Acetylenecutting tips||Propane cutting tips||Inlet connection|